Careers – MSCE roles
Job Title: Microsoft Certified Systems Engineers (several)
Job Type: Permanent Full-Time positions
Remuneration Package: To be discussed at interview.
Blue Cloud ICT has an exciting opportunity for experienced Microsoft Certified Systems Engineers. We are recruiting several candidates for a number of these positions. The successful candidates will report to the Head of our Integrated Networks Division. Blue Cloud is an exciting new company with an established client list of over 1,000 Irish SME’s. Blue Cloud offers a full range of ICT services to its target market including telecommunications, network services and web design and hosting.
The successful candidates will be working in a varied and challenging role along side a very experienced team of engineers; they will gain exposure to the latest Microsoft technologies. The work will include supporting Blue Clouds leading service offerings which encompass inter alia full network solutions; Cloud solutions; on-line backup and support services; We provide Complete Network Solutions from project planning and design through implementation to on-site support, we can help you build (or expand) and maintain your computer network.
Role and Technologies
- Systems engineering activities including installs and upgrades which include: Analysis, discovery, design, build, test and deployment of networking infrastructure components.
- Advanced technical support of computer network systems and other operating systems.
- Project management.
- Microsoft Exchange Implementation.
- Implement and support customer installations on Microsoft and other leading products.
- Microsoft Windows Server Platforms and Microsoft IIS Environments.
- Microsoft Server & Client Products.
- Liaise with related sales & product technical teams to ensure customer calls are progressed.
- Ensure Blue Cloud customers receive the best quality support in an efficient, knowledgeable, timely manner.
- Effectively deliver documentation and administration duties for helpdesk and project related functions.
- Other day to day divisional duties as required.
- Travel to customer sites to work on their systems when required.
- Carry out remote connect, problem solving and support services.
The People Profile:
- A focussed, structured and highly organised individual.
- Solid experience in Microsoft systems administration and infrastructure support.
- Proficient with Microsoft Operating System, IIS and SQL Server technologies.
- A college degree or similar qualification in a technical field.
- Fluent written and verbal English.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.