As a small business owner you should be able to grow your company with the same tools as companies with an enterprise budget. Since business is now conducted 24/7 from anywhere on the globe, email has become critical to success.
Why settle for “low-budget” small business email such as yahoo, hotmail, or gmail, that lacks critical features that are essential for a small business. Supported Managed Exchange allows you to increase efficiency with on-demand 24/7 access to shared calendars, contacts, tasks, and attachments, through any internet-connected desktop, laptop, tablet, smartphone or mobile device.
Managed Exchange Supported features include:
- Reliable email with Outlook, OWA and Outlook Mobile Access and ActiveSync
- Online collaboration anytime, anyplace: meeting scheduling, contact management, document sharing and task management
- Email aliases, domain aliases and email forwarding included
- Public folders and distribution groups -Unlimited Email Storage
- Easy, Web-based access to email, contacts, task lists and calendars
- Mobile device support for BlackBerry (including BES Express), ActiveSync devices (Windows Phone 7, iPhone, Android) and iPad & tablets
- Configurable Storage Quotas and retention policies for each user -Embedded Spam and Virus Protection